Relocating To Louisville
Louisville is a thriving community with many of the benefits of larger cities while maintaining that certain, local charm that makes it a truly special place.
The purpose of this section of my website is to provide you the best relocating to Louisville experience possible. If you like to research things yourself, hop right in!
If you'd rather speak to lifelong Louisvillian in person, pick up your phone and give me a call! My number is (502) 291-7406 and I'm happy to help!
Free Relocation Packet
To get your free Louisville Kentucky Relocation Packet, just send email to:
and follow the directions in the email auto-responder.
Louisville's Housing Market
While the rest of the nation has experienced wild swings in property values, Louisville experiences a more steady approach and have been earning Most Livable City awards multiple times.
- If you want me to customize an automated search agent that matches your preferred home criteria, just contact Tre.
- Or, if you'd rather hunt on your own for now, jump right in and search for your new home!
Get To Know Louisville, KY
With a low cost-of-livng and a stable economy, Louisville is attracting new business as its current organizations innovate in fields like technology, healthcare and transportation.
While Louisville is home to the Kentucky Derby, it's certainly more than derby. With an extensive parks system, nationally acclaimed restaurants and many wonderful housing communities, Louisville can also boast of being one of only 12 U.S. cities with resident professional opera, theater, orchestra, ballet and children's theater.
Need a location connection? Visit LouisvilleMommies.com where you can benefit from online discussions, playdates, family outings, service opportunities, and other kinds of support. Check it out!
Visit the following pages for more than 100 more links highlighting what makes Louisville so special:
- Louisville Airports & Transportation Providers
- Louisville Attractions
- Louisville Museums
- Louisville Parks
- Louisville Public Safety
- Louisville Schools
- Louisville Twitter Accounts
- Louisville Utility Providers
Fun Facts About Louisville
Did you know...
- Partners for Livable Communities selected Louisville as one of America's Most Livable Communities
- Louisville's Kaelin's Restaurant is the birthplace of the cheeseburger15 cents on that first menu in October of 1934
- The first transplant of a human hand in the U.S. was performed in Louisville by Kleinert, Kutz and Associates
- Two of the three topselling vehicles in the U.S. are made in Louisvillethe Ford F-series pickup and the Ford Explorer SUV
- Louisville has one of the nation's most extensive metropolitan park systems, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the architect of New York's Central Park
- UPS World Port, the world's largest distribution air cargo transportation center is located at Louisville International Airport
Let me help you find your Louisville dream home! Call me today, (502) 291-7406, and I'll email you a free relocation packet.
If you're looking to move out of Louisville, I can help you by locating a well-respected agent in your destination city.
You can also visit our recommended relocation specialists on our team pages.
Tre Pryor, Louisville Realtor®, is a member of the National Relocation service for Louisville, Kentucky.