There’s so much going on that I couldn’t possibly give it all the time it deserves in this post. So I’ve decided to bullet this post like Dirty Harry, Rambo or John McClain, whichever silver screen star you prefer.
Let’s get to it!
- March Madness is in full swing! Yes, I understand that college basketball has nothing to do with Louisville real estate but we live in the basketball state of Kentucky and the state’s two big rivals are both in the Final Four. The world may end after this game on Saturday.
- The real estate market in Louisville is picking up! Yeah, like you didn’t already know that. I’m sure you already subscribe to my monthly email newsletter, right?
- Networking increases referrals. Networking regularly regularly increases referrals. Are you getting enough word of mouth referrals? If not, maybe our Grow Your Business Louisville club could help?
- Just moved to REMAX Champions! We want to be your real estate champion! Well… actually I just made that up. Kinda hokey, in my opinion. What I’d really like to be is your Trusted Advisor in Louisville Real Estate. Much better.
- We have so many people in our extended family that we have a birthday celebration several times a month. This month was Kim and Gigi! Love you both!
- Last but not least, there’s big stuff going on over at InsiderLouisville.com in case you haven’t read that site. The news age is now predominantly digital and some newspapers that will remain nameless have dropped the proverbial ball so we can pick it up and run with it. Check out my piece on how the mis-labeled “Historic” Drumanard Estate isn’t being bought by the State of Kentucky by FAR more than it’s worth. Taxpayers revolt!