The tour of Louisville remodeled homes is this weekend! Here’s a photo of one of the home’s fabulous interiors.
After Homearama 2014, the next event on the Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville (formerly the Home Builders Association of Louisville) is this weekend’s Tour of Louisville Remodeled Homes. From their website:
This year we celebrate the 29th Anniversary of the Tour of Remodeled Homes in Louisville. Each year the showcase has grown in popularity. The diversity in projects and the neighborhoods in which the homes reside this year, help to showcase the talents of our Registered Remodelers and the potential for existing homes across Louisville.
There are 11 remodeled homes scattered all over Louisville and you get tour details by either picking up a color magazine from GLAR or by visiting the digital version of the Tour Guide.
Tickets are $10 with children 6 & under free and can be bought at any home but you may not take photos or video.
Here’s the full list of remodeled properties in this year’s Tour of Remodeled Homes.
- 1244 S. Brook Street – Complete renovation: historical preservation of 1900 Victorian-era Italianate style three-story home
- 7410 Springvale Drive – Project: Kitchen Remodel
- 5909 Brittany Valley Road – Project: House Remodel
- 6129 Laurel Lane – Project: Existing Renovation & Addition
- 2323 Branning Road – Project: Whole House Remodel including a new covered porch, custom kitchen, bathroom, dining room, foyer, living room, and den
- 2107 Evergreen – Project: Whole house remodel adding on 10 foot on the back of the house and building a detached two-car garage
- 702 Shady Lane – Project: Used existing square footage to add a laundry room and powder room. Complete remodel of a kitchen with wall removal and creating a vaulted ceiling in the new breakfast room
- 9506 US Highway 42 – Project: Remodel of the existing house and large wing addition, a complete rework of façade
- 315 S. Bayly Avenue – Project: Whole house remodel with new screen porch, cooking porch and deck
- 7804 Spring Farm Glen Road – Project: Garage Remodel
- 4112 Ormond Road – Project: Kitchen & Family Room Combination, new hardwood floors, new cabinets
So if you’re looking for Louisville remodeled homes to get new ideas for your own remodeling project, check out this great, local event.